Become a Friend of DHBT
We need your help so that together we can continue to rescue, protect and preserve Derbyshire's historic buildings and heritage.
With your help we will be able to build on our mission to:
- Safeguard the historic buildings we treasure
- Rescue and creatively re-use buildings no longer fit for purpose
- Help people to live or work in their historic buildings and look after them for future generations to enjoy
- Increase people's access and enjoyment of our built heritage through education, training and community involvement.
Be a Friend - The Benefits
We need more people to sign up to help us in our bid to rescue and protect more buildings.
For just £25/year you will receive:
- Regular newsletters and information to keep you updated with our latest projects
- Priority booking for our talks, walks and tours of Derbyshire historic buildings
- Discounted tickets to our social events
- Access to free initial advice on the maintenance, repair and/or alteration of an historic building
- An invitation to our annual Architecture Awards ceremony
How to Become a Friend
Becoming a friend of the Trust costs just £25 a year.
The simplest way of becoming a friend is via our secure online payment facility.
Please check the 'post' box and enter your address if you would like to receive a membership card and DHBT car sticker. You can set this up as an annual payment.
Don't worry, we will remind you when it is about to renew so you can always cancel it. If you are are UK taxpayer, you can also tick the Gift Aid box which will allow us to treat this, and any future payments, as gift aid donations.
If two people from the same address wish to subscribe, it will cost £30/yr. A family subscription for two adults and children under 16 is £35/yr. Students can join at the special price of £1/yr.
If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please open the application form, print and fill it out and send the completed form and payment to: DHBT, Hopkinson's House, 1-3 Greenhill, Wirksworth, DE4 4EN.